My Top Ten Favorite School Classes
In honor of all those starting the new school year, and in celebration that I no longer have school myself, I decided to write my list of top ten favorite school classes.
10. Elements of Grammar - I took this in college, and honestly, it was the greatest source of information I ever received for the technical aspect of my writing.
9. Greek and Latin Elements of Words - We had to memorize over 100 words and definitions a week, and the teacher was CRAZY, but his passion made this one of the most interesting classes I have ever taken.
8. Fit for Life - This is ridiculous that this made my top ten because of how absolutely "unfit" I am, but we were able to go bowling and play sports, so it was fun!
7. AP Biology - (Don't laugh at this, Ali) This made the list purely because I guffaw each time I think about how absurd I was thinking I could actually pass it. Luckily I transferred out, and luckily my friend did, as well, so I didn't feel like a total failure.
6. Infancy and Early Childhood Education - I minored in FCHD in college and loved learning about the development of children. Very helpful as a mother, now!
5. Yearbook - My favorite thing about this? Basically having two class hours spending time with my good friends. Of course it wasn't all fun and games...only during our parties.
4. Photoshop - I always wanted to learn how to use Photoshop, so I was excited to take this course. Spending an entire class playing around with photos was awesome.
3. Poetry - All of the poetry classes I took were great, but my favorite was the Advanced course with Michael Sowder. He was one of my favorite professors.
2. Creative Writing - The first class I took in creative writing was in high school. It was the perfect foundation for my writing in college!
1. Shakespeare - I took a course fully dedicated to the Bard, and I loved delving into his plays and sonnets. I wish I could take the class again!
There you have it! Comment below and share your own favorite classes!
to Deborah M. Hathaway's official blog!